Prosociality, Water management, Game Theory, Field Experiment, BLUTUBE, data analysis
IMT Lucca invites applications for a Research Project Fellowship in Experimental and Behavioral Economics for conducting research regarding a field experiment on edutainment to promote prosociality in water management, which is based on the boardgame BLUTUBE.
“Prosociality, Cognition and Peer Effects” (acronimo PRO.CO.P.E.)
- Masters degree or 4-year degree in Economics or similar field.
- Suitable scientific background for carrying out research activity and experience in the field that should be described in the curriculum vitae.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- Research experience in experimental economics;
- Experience with collection of survey data;
- Knowledge of stata and/or R statistical software.
Apply ONLINE only.
Before starting prepare the application attachments and information as listed below.
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory)
- Number of your Identity Document (Passport or Identity Card) (compulsory)
- Your CV in English (compulsory)
- Identity document (Passport or Identity Card) (compulsory)