Development of software tools for assessing the security of data networks
1 Research Assistant position
(Deadline October 26th, 2021 12:00)
- Fields: Cyber-range, network security, emulator, software
- Profile: Software expert with skills in the management of communication networks, network security, and operating systems.
- Activity: Development of a software emulator for data networks (cyber-range). The cyber-range must be configurable and have the ability to interface with real devices by creating (digital-twin). Furthermore, the cyber-range will have to provide the possibility to carry out network security tests.
- SSD: INF/01
- Formal requirements: High School Diploma
- Duration: 6 months
- Gross amount: 3.100,00 €
- Job Research Area: CSSE
- Job Research Unit: SysMA
- Job Contract Type: contratto di lavoro autonomo
Apply only using the application form attached to the full call and send it exclusively by email to the email address: email@example.com
Before filling in the application form, please read thoroughly the full call and collect all the files you may need:
- Personal info and contact info (compulsory);
- High School Diploma (compulsory);
- The scanned copy of a valid identity document (Passport or Identity Card - compulsory);
- Your CV (compulsory).
Full call (pdf)
Application form (.docx)